byron center calendar
Follow us on social media!
Byron center isn't open yet, watch for a opening date soon.
skating at byron center
Starting July 13, 2020 – August 13, 2020, a spectator fee will be implemented for the first initial 30 days upon re-opening for ALL persons entering the gate.
The following standards apply as an aide to help ensure we fairly implement and administer the Spectator Fee
- All children under the age of 18 are required to pay to be in the building.
- Payment equals admission and regular skate rental if required.
- Skates must be on their feet during the entirety of their stay.
- For regular public skating, any adult who brings a child to GR Skate & Event Center (and pays for that child ) does not have to pay to be in the building. We encourage parent participation.
- For birthday parties, parents of the birthday child (or those parents who bring invited children, as well as the grandparents of the birthday child) are free to be in the building.
- Adults that come to a birthday celebration who do not bring children must pay a spectator fee equal to 1/2 of the admission price. If they choose to skate then that fee can be applied to the full cost of admission and skate rental if required. or private parties, adults who come to GR Skate & Event Center should not be charges unless they are going to skate. There are rare occasions where we have a group coming in where everyone must be counted and paid for. Please look to the notes in our POS system to determine if this applies.
- We periodically host special events where we charge everyone who comes out to participate. If that is the case, the Director of Operations will advise. When this occurs, please know that our marketing efforts will be very specific and the adults who choose to come should know.