GR Skate & Event Center is a SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK facility!
Our Rules are as few as possible and we expect our Guests of be able to understand and adhere to them. If you have any problems or questions with these rules, please ask at the office.
- Our Dress Code is enforced at the door.
- If you are under 18 years of age you must wear skates at all times (not applicable to babies and toddlers).
- We have a zero tolerance policy in regards to profanity, drugs, bullying and fighting. You will be removed from the rink.
- Outside food and drink must remain outside. Only reserved birthday parties may bring in a cake or cupcakes.
- If you bring alcohol into the rink you will be removed.
- Please leave your backpacks in your vehicle.
- Our entire facility is under surveillance, any vandalizing of our property including games will be prosecuted.
- We treat all our Guests with respect. If you choose to disrespect any of our staff, you could be asked to leave the facility. Be nice.
- If you choose to roller skate you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of falling and potentially hurting yourself. Skate within your limits and don’t hurt others.
Our rules and policies are to protect everyone that enters our facility and ensures that all our Guests have a great experience while enjoying all the activities we offer at GR Skate and Event Center.
Dress Code for GR Skate and Event Center
We expect our skaters to observe good taste when it comes to their clothing and look to the School District’s recommendations. If you cannot wear it to school you cannot wear it to skate at GR Skate and Event Center.
This includes but not limited to:
- Shirts or tops tied off above the waist, tank tops, halters, spaghetti straps, bare mid-driffs, shorts, skirts, or dresses that do not reach to at least the top of the student’s fingertips when arms are extended.
- Pants that are worn below the waist. Clothing that is sexually provocative or revealing, including, but not limited to, Spandex-type garments or clothing that results in the exposure of undergarments, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Chains (non-jewelry) or chain wallets are not to be worn in the rink.
- Clothing that promotes death and/or destruction.
- Clothing that promotes or contains vulgar, lewd or obscene language, gang or illegal activity
- Clothing that promotes or creates ill-will, hatred, or is divisive or prejudicial or the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender or disability.